Just a quick note to tell you all what a winner I am. :)
First I won this lovely giveaway on Green Jello's (Anne's) blog.
Isn't it stinking cute? Now I don't actually embroider at all, so either I'm going to learn, or I'm going to passs this along at some point.
Next, I won an award! Paige at Funny Magic nominated me for this "pass around" award and I can't tell you how happy this made me. It was even given to me before Melissa's post about me when many of you discovered me... it's just makes me warm and fuzzy to think someone reads this AND likes what they read.
Anyway, I know it's not a super huge elite thing since I've seen it passed around quite a bit, but I don't care. I feel all accepted into this fun club in blogland.
So here are the rules...and they're clearly meant to be broken:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
Nominations are tough, because so many of my favorites have already been nominated. But I figure it might send a few of you to a new site, so why not.
1. So my first will be my rule breaker. I'm sending it right back to Paige. Too bad that it's not someone new. She totally would have been at the top of my list...
2. Next, I'm sure we all think of the "big name" blogs, but don't dare send them a silly little award...well, since I've officially met her and we're now BFFs, I'm nominating Melissa at Yummy Goods. I know you already read her blog, but it's too great to overlook.
3. Check out April at The Little Things. The pictures she finds (especially of party decor) are just awesome.
4. Doris at Threads of Conversation is an amazing quilter and all around artist.
5. Scott at Blue Nickel Studios is another new blogging buddy. I stole the idea of making a mini-quilt for Melissa from him.
6. Susan at My Sweet Imaginations makes the cutest dolls. Check out Isadora the Fairy... I'm dreaming of owning her.
7. Ashley at Film in the Fridge is new to the blogging world like me and I'm really enjoying her stuff. She's a little Ric Rac crazy, but in a good way.
And no acceptance speech for me...I blabbered on about how happy it made me already...
You'll note I started numbering my posts...I promise #20 will be a giveaway!